Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome to Honey Pie

Welcome to my blog.  I am so glad you stopped by.  This is actually the first of I hope many future posts.  I have thought of creating a blog for quite sometime and thanks to my wonderful children I am finally making it happen.  The purpose of this blog is to share ideas, recipes, and support to those dealing with the horrors of ulcerative colitis and other related intestinal illnesses.  I will be posting recipes and ideas relating to the SCD diet and tips for taking the diet on hiking and camping trips and much more.  We are from Southwest Louisiana so we will also be sharing ways of incorporating some cajun flare into the diet at times. What could be more fun??!!!  I have been helped so much by the wonderful blogs out there and I just hope to give some of that encouragement and support back. I am not an official SCD site however we do follow and believe in absolute fanatical adherence to the diet. I hope you will stop by again. If you have any questions or suggestions to improve this baby blog I would love to hear.  So drop me a note.  Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment